Wardrobe Edit & Styling
Like many women, are you wearing 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time? If so, you’ve probably got too little of what you do like to wear and too much of what you don’t fancy wearing. You probably find yourself buying the same pieces again and again – many of these will also live at the back of your wardrobe, never to be worn much, if at all.
If this sounds familiar, it’s time to clear out your wardrobe and fill it with garments that you truly love, that match your lifestyle and make you feel comfortable and confident time and time again. During a wardrobe edit, I will give you advice on what to keep, what to have altered and the items to give away – we will also identify any items that may be missing in order to create brand new outfits.
How Does It Work?
- Your appointment can take place at your home or in my studio
- Using my unique S.O.R.T wardrobe management system, we review and edit your current wardrobe.
- Consider it as ‘shopping in your own wardrobe’ as there will be some pieces that we can incorporate into a new wardrobe that works for you and your lifestyle.
- If items require alteration or repairs, I will advise on how to achieve the best results
- I will give you my recommendation on shape, style, which fabrics to choose and the colours that work best for you depending on the occasion. This will give you the confidence to shop more wisely in future.
- You will be left with a clear idea of what wardrobe fillers are needed to complete outfits
- Clients often combine a Wardrobe Edit with a new Capsule Wardrobe
The Wardrobe Edit service is available within a 50-mile radius of London only.
Please get in touch to learn more about my Wardrobe Edit Service.
“Everyone should get Caroline round to kick start their capsule wardrobe! She’s saved me a fortune because I now know what I’ve got and don’t need to duplicate.”
“Caroline was amazingly knowledgeable, helpful, patient and reassuring. I asked Caroline to come and “muck out” my wardrobe as I had not done so for over 20 years. She did this with loads of advice, considerable patience and no judgement. I have ended up with a pristine wardrobe and all the clothes I have kept look good on me. I now have a number of outﬁts I can wear and from this Caroline will help me build a more robust wardrobe. I cannot recommend her enough… she is a talented person, who puts you at ease, and really knows her stuff”.
“Having recently started with a new company I felt like it was time for a wardrobe upgrade. I wanted to spend a little more on my wardrobe and didn’t want to make expensive mistakes. That’s when I found Caroline and from our ﬁrst call, I felt she was someone I could work with. I booked in for a Wardrobe Edit, or as Caroline described it “going shopping in your own wardrobe ﬁrst”, and then Caroline recommended a Summer capsule. The Wardrobe Edit was great, I learnt so much about colour, how to dress for my shape and Caroline had a wonderfully polite but ﬁrm way of telling me what I needed to ditch from my wardrobe. The whole experience was just great fun and really helped me think about how to put outﬁts together rather than just focusing on single items.
Caroline then created a fantastic Summer Capsule for me, all coordinated across a limited colour palette which makes everything so easy to mix and match. I no longer stand in front of my wardrobe struggling to ﬁnd what to wear and have had lots of compliments on my new outﬁts. This has deﬁnitely been money well spent and I will be back in the Autumn for more. Thank you.”