2. Who We Are
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- Our site address is https://capsulewardrobecollection.com
- Our business name is Caroline Wolf trading as Capsule Wardrobe Collection
- Our trading/registered address is Ground Floor, 18 Poplar Grove, London, W6 7RE
- Our nominated representative / Data Protection Officer is Caroline Wolf and she can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our business is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller, registration number ZA165194
3. What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Names, email addresses, mobile and work telephone numbers, personal preferences in clothing designs, sizes, photos (head shot, full length and any other photos submitted by yourself), as well as relevant lifestyle details
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of visits, correspondence and transactions you carry out through our site or through our email correspondence, social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Twitter and similar)
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
We use Google Analytics and Statcounter to track numbers of visitors to our site and to receive information in relation to the pages that our visitors interact with. The information collected is aggregated.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
5. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
We will only contact you about offers and details of our products and services, our newsletters, blog updates and other information that is not necessary for the provision of our services if you agree to receiving such information by giving us consent.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe using the following link: https://capsulewardrobecollection.us9.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=809ef3b925178d348994ab5ee&id=c21f7041d8&e=5f4708b31c&c=a9aae12b00.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
6. Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Information that you give us via our site is stored on the site server for 30 days. We keep customer data for a period of 5 years from the date of last contact with a customer to enable us to keep records of your orders details and preferences. In any event, we will conduct regular reviews to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
7. Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. These are the third parties that have access to your information:
- IT/website services provider has access to information saved on our site for 30 days
- Virtual Personal Assistant, necessary for the provision of our services
- Google Analytics to track numbers of visitors to our site and information on pages that visitors interact with
- Business banking providers, to enable payments
- PayPal, to enable payments
- E-commerce, newsletter and e-book provider and Affiliate marketing network, to contact you about offers and details of our products and services, our newsletters, blog updates and other information, if you give us your consent
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
8. Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at https://capsulewardrobecollection.us9.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=809ef3b925178d348994ab5ee&id=c21f7041d8&e=5f4708b31c&c=a9aae12b00 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
9. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
11. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
11.1 We may use automated profiling to target different types of our newsletters to different types of customers to ensure that we provide more relevant information to you.
11.2 In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us.
11.3 The right described in section 11.2 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- a) the decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the you and us;
- b) the decision is authorised by law; or
- c) you have given you explicit consent.
11.4 Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- a) Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- b) Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- c) Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- d) All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions in relation to this document or the processing of your personal data by Capsule Wardrobe Collection at email@example.com